Use LiveVoice directly within Hopin
Listeners will be able to choose the language next to any video stream in Hopin.
1. Install the LiveVoice integration in Hopin
2. Create a LiveVoice account (Sign up here)
3. Create the event and audio channels (Learn how to do this here)
4. Copy the listener code (See how to do this here)
5. Name the Hopin tab for example "Translation" and insert the LiveVoice code into the code field. Done!
One more thing: You might want to let your audience know that they should mute the video stream in Hopin while listening to the interpretation. There will be a message displayed in the Translation Tab that says that in English, Spanish and German. If you need other languages, you can use the event message from LiveVoice instead. If you use that, your custom message will appear instead of the standard information.